Jersey Domestic Abuse Support (JDAS) is an independent service developed to protect and support victims of domestic abuse, who are at risk of significant harm.
Our qualified Independent Domestic Violence Advisors (IDVA's) provide support and advice to develop long-term safety solutions for men, women and their families.
How we can help:
- Free and confidential service
- Specialist advisors, qualified to provide help and support
- Access to a range of services in Jersey to protect victims of abuse
- We assess the level of risk and work with victims to develop a safety and support plan.
- We represent victims at multi-agency conference (MARAC)
- We ensure the views of victims are heard by partner agencies and within the criminal justice system.
Our service is provided in a confidential, non-judgemental and non–directive manner, where our clients are treated with respect, dignity and sensitivity.
We help clients free themselves from abusive relationships, safeguard their needs and assist to lead independent lives which are free from abuse.
Equally we support those who remain in a relationship to provide them with advice and support.